Economy: Economic News, Policy & Analysis - The Washington Post: What Joe Biden was telling Sen. Bob Casey's mom

Economy: Economic News, Policy & Analysis - The Washington Post
Economy News: Get the latest headlines and in-depth coverage of economic news, policy, analysis and more from The Washington Post.
What Joe Biden was telling Sen. Bob Casey's mom
Jan 12th 2013, 18:07

On Friday, I posted a column about Vice President Biden's uncommon, often overlooked skills as a politician, administrator and dealmaker. In the piece, I quoted some of his joyously weird comments to the families of the senators he swore in last week, including a line to Ellen Casey, mother of Sen. Bob Casey. "Mom, I'll see you in a little bit," he winked. "I hope I'll sneak over and see you." Last night, I got an e-mail providing the back story:

Read full article >>

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

wdcfawqafwef