Top Stories - Google News: I Vow to Thee, My Country - Telegraph.co.uk

Top Stories - Google News
Google News
I Vow to Thee, My Country - Telegraph.co.uk
Apr 12th 2013, 23:15


Telegraph.co.uk

I Vow to Thee, My Country
Telegraph.co.uk
In death as in life, Margaret Thatcher remains firmly in charge. The woman whose premiership was marked by ramrod certainty and whipcrack decision-making had, it turns out, a characteristically needle-sharp idea about how her funeral must proceed. Today ...
How Baroness Thatcher planned her own funeral - from the hymns to who gives ...Daily Mail
Thatcher 'funeral instruction' to UK PMThe Age
Ritz staff invited to Baroness Thatcher's funeralThe FINANCIAL

all 5 news articles »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

wdcfawqafwef