CNN.com - Top Stories: A decade difference for Affleck

CNN.com - Top Stories
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
A decade difference for Affleck
Mar 2nd 2013, 04:06

No best director nomination? So what? Ben Affleck's best picture win at the Oscars only serves to prove the actor has reinvented himself as one of the finest directors of his generation. "I was here 15 years ago, and I was just a kid. I never thought I would be back here, and I am," he said during his speech. "And it doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life. All that matters is that you get back up."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

wdcfawqafwef